INTM RE-IGNITED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTM RE-IGNITED

Welcome to the home of INTM: Re-Ignited!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG HAIIIII

Go down 
+7
Mellykakes
Rachums
Kazara
Drew
Jonny
ElTrokeroLokochon
Karasu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:14 am

they told you that?
graphic design?
you know what they told us in orientation? like here in the school that i'm in right now? the four year university?
"are you guys here for a diploma? to graduate?" "yes" "why? you're artists, if you're good no one will care if you have a diploma"
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Yes on orientation day when I had to sign up for my classes, there was a lady telling me what classes I needed to take and I told her what my major was going to be. She was the one who told me that I should get my AA because it would be extremely beneficial.
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:08 am

how weird Neutral
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:58 am

They're probably more interested in my money than actually helping me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:20 am

public schools are, like, so random.
Back to top Go down
awkward_silences

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 am

Those pillars are so random.
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:59 pm

those bins are so random
Back to top Go down
Pofty

Pofty

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:02 am

...how do I shot web?
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwinter.com/~koreth/
This Is Chris

This Is Chris

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 am

Hi, I'm too lazy to read all four pages of this thread but I saw you were just talking about colleges and I'd just like to put it out there that I applied to my first college last week.

F.I.T. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://tasteofchris.tumblr.com
Miss Chelsea Marie

Miss Chelsea Marie

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:13 am

This Is Chris wrote:
Hi, I'm too lazy to read all four pages of this thread but I saw you were just talking about colleges and I'd just like to put it out there that I applied to my first college last week.

F.I.T. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Yay! I need to cut my personal entrance essay down like 20 more words then I'll be doing all my applications too. Thanks for making me not feel like the only kid not in college yet xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chelseamarietaylor
Kazara

Kazara

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:14 am

Good luck! I've done 4 so far and might do another. Sent in an online one through the Common App about an hour before it was due, and I thought I was about to miss the deadline, but the college's time zone was an hour behind mine. Smile

Why is Chris so cute?
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:57 pm

college apps are such a pain in the ass, especially when you have to write those essays that require you kissing their ass.
Back to top Go down
Miss Chelsea Marie

Miss Chelsea Marie

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:26 pm

tell me about it. the prompt for the university I want to go to is to write about something you've been through that's made you who you are. So I wrote about growing up with gay parents. no ass kissing involved luckily Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chelseamarietaylor
This Is Chris

This Is Chris

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:49 am

I still have to write my essay for the Common App!
Luckily, FIT is my only college that requires its own essay though.
I have drafts of a few different essay topics but I hate all of them Evil or Very Mad

By the way, where's Connan? I miss my babydaddy.
Back to top Go down
http://tasteofchris.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG HAIIIII
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INTM RE-IGNITED :: Discussion- OT-
Jump to: