INTM RE-IGNITED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTM RE-IGNITED

Welcome to the home of INTM: Re-Ignited!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG HAIIIII

Go down 
+7
Mellykakes
Rachums
Kazara
Drew
Jonny
ElTrokeroLokochon
Karasu
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachums

Rachums

OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:51 am

Hogblasphemylove.
Back to top Go down
http://redmunds.net
Jonny

Jonny

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:52 am

i wonder what a pig who eats bacon tastes like.
i imagine it is double delicious.

i'm going for a walk now. before i eat a bunch of bacon. like a pig.
Back to top Go down
Mellykakes

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 3:01 am

look at jonny! living up to the name ;]

-commenting without reading anything besides the first post..-

I've been busy.. trying to take over the world and what not.. WHERE IS CONNAN??
Back to top Go down
Kazara

Kazara

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:04 am

Quote :
If love could be measured by how much you want to eat someone

Then again...

Dang, there's no waggly-eyebrow creeper smiley, so here's a random pic from my favorite TV show.

OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 Tumblr_kytsfoVSPV1qablyvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 4:47 am

Mellykakes wrote:
look at jonny! living up to the name ;]

a more censored update. Wink
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 am

you're a film major? why are you complaining about watching films if you're a film major?
i'm not a film major and i had to watch like 30 movies last semester.
my fav was bonnie and clyde
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:44 am

Now that i'm taking vet sci classes, I know what a sow is Very Happy

Also a gilt is a young female pig
A barrow is a castrated pig

I sooo smartzz
Back to top Go down
Pofty

Pofty

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Kazara wrote:
Quote :
If love could be measured by how much you want to eat someone

Then again...

Dang, there's no waggly-eyebrow creeper smiley, so here's a random pic from my favorite TV show.

OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 Tumblr_kytsfoVSPV1qablyvo1_500
COMMUNITY! cherry I love you

And I like how the aforementioned smiley is nowhere in plain sight yet gems such as these are:
santa rendeer farao king queen geek < That one's called geek? How? Aahhahaaa cat pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwinter.com/~koreth/
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:44 am

ElTrokeroLokochon wrote:
you're a film major? why are you complaining about watching films if you're a film major?
i'm not a film major and i had to watch like 30 movies last semester.
my fav was bonnie and clyde

lol i'm not a film major, i'm in graphic design Razz

And they're not like movies, movies, but more like of those boring educational movies that you don't learn anything from because you're sitting there and wondering "Why the hell am I watching this?"
Back to top Go down
Kazara

Kazara

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:45 am

:DDDD I'm not the only person who watches/loves that show?! Egad! cheers Also, while Abed, Troy, Senor Chang, Pierce, Shirley, Jeff...pretty much everybody is awesome, Dean Pelton's still the best. Anybody who accidentally gives themselves a Dalmatian fetish is alright in my book.

Well, at least a couple of the smileys make sense with Community:

OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 Title-hello_clarice farao

OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 _12601477594171 santa
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:46 am

ohhh
then why did i read film major? did i read film major?
like bill nye the science guy? i love bill nye the science guy.
bill bill bill bill.
science rules.

why do graphic design majors need to watch educational films? shouldn't you be on a computer graphic designing like it's free?
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:45 am

bahahaha are you sure you're not high on anything? Hopefully you're not "high" on fashion like the judges eliminated my precious Rhianna. Mad

Bill was the shiz back then! I seriously wish I could watch his videos in college. We're more watching this shitty History channel documentaries. I think the only one that was interesting was about Shambhala. We did however watch a movie, movie a couple weeks ago called "The Red Violin". Samuel Jackson is in and I was expecting him to be screaming "I'm sick of these mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane" or to get eaten by a shark...but he wasn't Sad

Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:50 am

me?
i'm high on life.

i watched bill nye movies when i was in college, for my health class. it was like the best thing the teacher did.
at least you're not like him. we had class every friday and it was like 4 hours long and all we did was watch movies. like not even educatioanl films, just regular movies and we had to write essays on them. like what the hell does this have to do with health?
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:02 am

bill nye was my idol. Seriously, that guy is a beast! Talk about nostalgia omfg.

I'd rather write essays on movies than educational movies where I don't pay attention and haven't read from the text.

ho lawd and I had so many memories with health class. We used to watch Oprah every monday in class....I have no idea what that had to do with health lol, but Oprah is legit.
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:05 am

oprah's healthy. sweet potatoooooes mmmm

but like chariots of fire? come on! what does that teach us about health?
and then we still had exams and it wa slike they would have been easier if you had taught us something, bitch.
i heard the teacher died though. he was in a wheelchair after my class i think and poeple said he would go as fast as the wind and then like fly to his desk cause the teachers desk were on this part that was raised so we would have to look up.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:14 am

most of the oprah episodes we watched, she was eating during the entire time. It was interesting watching her nom noming on like biscuits and donuts and not letting her guests have any bites.

That's how I'm feeling in my Asian and Oceanic Humanities class just because all we do is watch movies and never discuss anything or learn anything from her. The only thing I learned is how to match a hat with any outfit since she freakin' wears a hat every day that somehow matches. Now I'm stuck with this freakin' midterm, with no idea wtf I'm going to do.

Oh gosh that's sad. How did he die?
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:02 am

cancer, i think. i don't even know if he did die, or it was someone like his wife or something.

why do you take an asian and oceanic humanities class if you're a graphic design major?
schools are so random.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:37 pm

I have to take a Humanities class for my gen eds. Right now I'm getting all my gen eds out of the way for the first two semesters and then it'll be nothing but art classes from there on out.

Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Drew wrote:
I have to take a Humanities class for my gen eds. Right now I'm getting all my gen eds out of the way for the first two semesters and then it'll be nothing but art classes from there on out.

Thats what i did. Now i feel smarter than all the other freshmen in my major because i am taking second semester classes xD
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Work betch!

I feel smarticle because I'm going to community college for a couple years. A lot of people were lke "WTF that's stupid". But if you think about it, it's a hell lot cheaper to go to community college for your first few semesters. I was originally going to go to a 4 year university and I felt bad because I already applied for housing and got a roomate and everything...I never bothered telling my roomate that I changed my mind. I already have paid everything off for my first semester! After I finish here, I'm transfering to an art school in downtown Chicago. I may be getting an apartment too down there.
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:32 am

i started(didn't finish) community college for the same reasons. i am now in a four year university. let me tell you that general ed classes are a big waste of time. like i'm not kidding. specially you being an artist and stuff, the only class you will need for an art school is english. get the highest level done and just start university. when i told my advisor about the classes i'd taken she was like "...that's cool, will they help you as an artist?" and i was like "no" and she was like "right." and we moved on.
i only took three semester, that's about 25 units. only 8 (english 3, film photography 3, and photoshop 2) of those 25 units help me in any way.
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:12 am

They really are a big waste of time.

I had to take public speaking. Why would a vet tech need to know how to give speeches?????. I'm also taking medical math(2nd time -.-) which is totally pointless because the vet will give the dosage. You have to get an 80 on the final to pass the class(i got 74). Even if you get 100's on all your tests and a 79 on the final you still have to take the class over.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 am

They're telling me that I have to take all these required courses in order to like transfer out.

And I'm really worried too because of the art school I'm planning to transfer to. A lot of people who transfered from the community college I go to, to that art school had a lot of their credits fucked up or something.
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:00 am

see when i applied to the art school, they just told me "send us your transcript if you want us to look at your classes, if not, you're good to go"
you only need to take the required classes if you want an aa. i don't want/need an aa ,there's no point in me getting one if it's not gonna help me in my career.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:07 am

They told me that getting an AA would really benefit me in the future. I'm really beginning not to trust this community college. I had to take this College 101 class for instance because it was required, but it was all bologna. Nothing I learned from that class was actually helpful nor am I going to need that information. Like we mostly talked about "change", "diversity", and "respect". Plus, it's one of the classes that's supposed to help you figure out what you want to do, but I already know what I want to do so there was really no need for me to sit through all that junk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG HAIIIII
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INTM RE-IGNITED :: Discussion- OT-
Jump to: