INTM RE-IGNITED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTM RE-IGNITED

Welcome to the home of INTM: Re-Ignited!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG HAIIIII

Go down 
+7
Mellykakes
Rachums
Kazara
Drew
Jonny
ElTrokeroLokochon
Karasu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu

Karasu

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:25 pm

What has everyone been up to???????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! santa farao king sunny geek
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm

i am freezing and i fear that i may get frostbite
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:51 am

i have a fever and a migraine so i am going to my mommy's so she can baby me. i feel like death. but i'll def be here posting this week bc of it.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:59 pm

I am stressed. I have 5 essays to work on for my Asian and Oceanic Humanities midterm by next thursday. @_@
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 pm

that sucks. hope you get it done alright.
Back to top Go down
Kazara

Kazara

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Ew, essays. (Ever notice that the plural of thesis, if it's theses, rhymes with feces? I think. But I gotta write a thesis statement tonight comparing two of like ten articles we read about obedience and torture and stuff. Kind of ironic that we're obeying the order to write an essay about obedience.)

Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:23 pm

are they all just regular five paragraph essays?
if not, why'd you leave them till last minute?
i think i have to turn in a six page autobiography in two hours, i'm not even sure. i didn't go to class last week.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:48 am

Each essay has to be at least a page and a half, which is very simple because I have a very detailed writing style. However it's not the fact that I have to write 5 essays that makes me stressed, but all the reading I have to do. You see, I haven't even touched my textbook in that class because all we do is watch movies in that class. That's probably one of the main reasons why I hate that class is because all we do is watch movies. Like I'm not paying all this money just so I could watch movies, but whatever I heard her course is very easy to pass since all you have to worry about is the midterm and the final.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:49 am

well if all you have to worry about is the midterm and the final, you could probably just BS your way through the essays, no?
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:57 am

you'd have to read the text from the book and take notes in order to answer the essay questions so I really can't BS my way out.

The only one I could BS a page and a half is this one question that asks "How does the movie 'The Red Violin' relate to chinese culture?"
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:00 am

ah, i see.
well then, you should probably start reading the textbook?

say goodbye to constant internetting funz for awhile.

OMG HAIIIII LukeandlauraAINTgotshitonthesetwo
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:08 am

eeewwww I know I'm gonna be doing this shit like in the last few days before the deadline.

I'll attempt reading the book tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:20 am

attempt. how boring can studying film be? =p
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:32 am

When you have to read a text where the font is smaller than your ex-boyfriend's cock with no pictures, it's really boring.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:33 am

ouch.

well then, you have my sympathies. on account of the book and your ex's cock. Xander's was tiny too.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:42 am

At least your ex wasn't a douchebag and was one of those European snobs. Oh god and he was a bit dull too....like we were driving up to Boystown one day and he talked about cereal the whole car ride there.... no joke ._.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:55 am

Drew wrote:
At least your ex wasn't a douchebag and was one of those European snobs. Oh god and he was a bit dull too....like we were driving up to Boystown one day and he talked about cereal the whole car ride there.... no joke ._.

correction. all of my ex's were douchebags and i have dated a European snob. Xander was dull. he used to start the same exact conversations several million times. we covered like 10 topics about 1,000 times over 3 years.

i have this problem. i fall for the worst guys ever apparently because the good ones are so fucking far away. =[
Back to top Go down
Rachums

Rachums

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:41 am

Canada. The answer is Canada.
Back to top Go down
http://redmunds.net
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:42 am

i have not had Canadian meat yet.
Back to top Go down
Rachums

Rachums

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:43 am

Neither have I but someday, just someday. Everything is better quality in Canada, I don't know why people knock it.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:44 am

i know. i mean, if Alanis Morissette came from Canada, everything must be better there.
Back to top Go down
Rachums

Rachums

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:46 am

Except the bacon.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:47 am

mmmmmmbacon.

OMG HAIIIII Rachacurospig
Back to top Go down
Rachums

Rachums

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:49 am

Damn. That is one smexy sow. Rowr. If love could be measured by how much you want to eat someone, this would be love...or cannibalism depending on the species.
Back to top Go down
Jonny

Jonny

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:50 am

what happens if a pig eats bacon? o.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OMG HAIIIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG HAIIIII   OMG HAIIIII I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG HAIIIII
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INTM RE-IGNITED :: Discussion- OT-
Jump to: