INTM RE-IGNITED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTM RE-IGNITED

Welcome to the home of INTM: Re-Ignited!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyce 15 talk

Go down 
+6
YoureReallyPretty
FierceRokstar
This Is Chris
Karasu
Drew
ElTrokeroLokochon
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:36 am

I think we should have discussions here because you can't express an opinion on imdb without people attacking you just cause you don't agree with their favorites.
So, Thoughts? Opinions?
How bout that Ann?
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Fucking Liz should've been eliminated! Esther..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Karasu

Karasu

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:33 pm

This cycle is a joke. I stopped watching it after rhianna left.

I love how everyone thought cycle 15 would be way better and everyone would be high fashion, blah blah blah. It's obvious they used vogue to draw more people in. The show is still the same with its "shocking" eliminations(bullshit) and tyra being an egotistical bitch.

Kayla, Liz and Chris dont deserve to be there. Liz looks too harsh, chris looks too commercial and kayla is just dull ( I admit she has some nice pictures, but her look doesnt scream high fashion)

IMO the top 6 shouldve been:

Jane,Ann,Kendal,Esther,Rhianna, and Anamaria

Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Karasu wrote:

I love how everyone thought cycle 15 would be way better and everyone would be high fashion, blah blah blah. It's obvious they used vogue to draw more people in. The show is still the same with its "shocking" eliminations(bullshit) and tyra being an egotistical bitch.

Kayla, Liz and Chris dont deserve to be there. Liz looks too harsh, chris looks too commercial and kayla is just dull ( I admit she has some nice pictures, but her look doesnt scream high fashion)

IMO the top 6 shouldve been:

Jane,Ann,Kendal,Esther,Rhianna, and Anamaria

THIS!!!!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Frankly, I don't get what's up with all the Kayla hype by people. I don't see anything special in her :-/
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:53 am

esther, ann, anamaria and rhianna > kayla?
pfft.

liz may not be my favorite person but she has taken some good pictures.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 3:58 am

Aside from like 2 shots, Kayla's portfolio is rather mediocre in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:01 am

but do you reward a girl based on her portfolio or for potential and ability to look like an actual model?
and is it just me or do people underrate liz?
i mean yeah she's annoying as fuck, but i mean she's had some great pictures, her walk's not bad and yeah.
look at her gondola picture and what people are saying. they're being extremely biased.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:50 am

Kayla by all means is not a model. Her legs are short and stubby and her torso is long. Also, she always looks like shit in person. She doesn't know how to style her hair, makeup, and herself.

Liz has nice androgynous features and great body, but she really isn't versatile. She really can't pull off long hair without looking extremely drag. I think the only shots of her that I do like are her makeover shot, rodeo drive beauty shot, and her gondola shot. The only reason why people don't like Liz is because they're fed up with her attitude and constant complaining. Liz was one of my preshow faves and my love for her slowly declined. She seriously reminds me of Omahyra Mota, which is probably why I liked Liz.
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:54 am

if kayla is not a model, why is ann?
being tall and thin does not make you a model. whatever tyra may have said, the fashion industry is not all about extremes.
whatever, the only girls i can see actually working are jane and chelsey.

this is all speculation, but liz may go home. the preview on the cw website kinda says it all, which is sad because the gondola picture is my favorite of hers.
yes, she's being hoochie but she's giving the whole shoot a modern take
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:02 am

I never said I thought Ann is a model nor do I like her lol. She's a decent models. It seems like she just stands there and does nothing in most of her shots however. I'm sick of the judge's obvious bias towards Ann. It's so annoying when ALT is practically jizzing over Ann's photos and screaming "VOGUE ITALIA, VOGUE ITALIA!".

I agree with you though, I see Jane and Chelski getting some work. Also, I see Rhianna and Kendal getting good work in the future as well. Rhianna, Kendal, and Jane have the best bodies this cycle. Rhianna was my favorite of the cycle. Though she just needs to learn her facial expressions as her face can look quite droopy, but in the right angle, her face is magic.

A lot of people are saying Liz will go home next week. The previews have been known to be misleading at times. Personally, I have a feeling Jane will get the boot next. Tyra is going to pull out the "no personality" card out on her. Both Nigel and Tyra hate Jane for some odd reason. I never understood why Tyra has a thing aganist the ivy league girls...
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:05 am

the previews of the shoot have been misleading, but not when it's a preview of panel.
like last week people thought chris was gonna get eliminated and i was all bitches you can see tyra giving chris her screen shot.
in this new preview, tyra solemnly says to someone "you make up a lot of excuses" that's totally liz, and it's at the time where tyra's standing up not behind the judges table.
Back to top Go down
This Is Chris

This Is Chris

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:09 am

I'm really disappointed in this cycle. Most of these photoshoots are NOT high fashion and the challenges and still just a gimmicky as usual.

I really like Kayla, but that girl needs to stop making me cry every damn episode! I just want to give her a hug all the time.

Liz is an asshole, plain and simple.
Her personality just sucks, as do her pictures.

Ann is not a model in the body or the face and she just needs to gtfo.

Chris..... is only there for her personality, which I believe Tyra has admitted to.

Jane is such a fucking goddess! She's the only girl with any actual potential.

Chelsey is great, really current-looking, but she's waaaay too old.

Kendal had great potential, but goddammit the bitch never used any of it.

Lexie has one of the best personalities out of any girl to ever be on the show. I just want to party with her and be best friends with her.

Rhianna was definitely wrongly eliminated and should've been waaay higher on the callout each week.

Esther is ugly and has the worst voice I've ever heard.

Back to top Go down
http://tasteofchris.tumblr.com
Drew

Drew

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:10 am

Speaking of Ann, I forgot to say she's definitely going to get the "downhill" edit. lol.

Anyways, I just looked up the preview. I still don't think Liz will be eliminated next week. She may say that to her when she called her name during callouts.

And Chris is here to stay. The judges really like her and she's been doing a good job lately. Also, she's too much entertainment to be kicked off so soon. I can see her making it to the final 4 and then Tyra will give her the boot. There is no way Franca would have Chris on the cover of BIV.
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:11 am

why people hating on the photoshoots?
pretty much all of them have been taken from either real editorials -gondola (lara stone did it, you should know chris), iconic designers, and that's all i can think of right now-, or from other NTMS (lucha libre, dead sea creatures, etc)
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:13 am

The photoshoot ideas are great, but the executions of them are just horrible. It's typical ANTM standard where they photoshop the pictures way too much.
Back to top Go down
This Is Chris

This Is Chris

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:15 am

Waaaait, what gondola pics?
Did the new shoot leak? Imma check that out.

Iconic Designers was just dumb. They styled them horribly and they never should have been the actual designers.

Sea Goddesses were edited too much for me to enjoy.

Lucha Libre was just a horrible concept, I'm sorry but I hate it.

I really liked the Rodeo Drive shoot, that's it.

And the first shoot was good for a first shoot.
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:17 am

Yeah they've been leaked already Chris lol

http://rtvgames.com/showpost.php?p=1664341&postcount=1
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:19 am

they always get leaked on fridays
like around 1 pm my time

i liked gondola's, fallen angels, rodeo drive, and the commercial they looked aight
Back to top Go down
This Is Chris

This Is Chris

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:20 am

Oh I quite liked Fallen Angels too, I forgot about that one haha

And I'll check out the new pics now, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:21 am

I actually liked the iconic designers photoshoot, but it's frustrating when the girls don't know the designers. Chelski seemed to be the only one who knew which designer she was portraying. Major probs to Chelski for being one of the rare girls on antm that actually have knowledge of the industry.

The shoot reminded me of this editorial with Iris Strubegger portraying famous designers.

Cyce 15 talk Designerdouble-0310-01-de
Back to top Go down
This Is Chris

This Is Chris

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:22 am

Agreed, Drew. Chelsea's knowledge was refreshing Smile

But some of the directions were just ridiculous.
"Kendal, Vera Wang is humble. Portray stoic humbleness!"

How the fuck does somebody portray humbleness?
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:23 am

that's because that editorial inspired the iconic designers photoshoot
pretty much all the designers she did were used except for karl lagerfeld and that one other one
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:25 am

I was disapointed that they didn't use Karl Lagerfeld! That would've been a really good one.
Back to top Go down
ElTrokeroLokochon

ElTrokeroLokochon

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:26 am

karl lagerfeld would have been to easy to portray.
so instead they had vera wang, cristophe decartin, and marc jacobs who do nothing but stand there
Back to top Go down
This Is Chris

This Is Chris

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:29 am

OMG Why am I liking Liz in her group shot so much?
Good for her, the bitch finally did something right Very Happy

Kayla's expression is great, but ooh that is not a good angel for her.

Chris' pose is really unflattering, and I'm not liking the face either.

Chelsea, Jane, and Ann's shot is definitely the better of the two, in my opinion.

Chelsea looks amazing at that angle, Ann looks serenely dreamy, and Jane is great but her lips look a little too pursed (but maybe the rest of her lip is behind her hair?).

I actually love this shoot.
Great styling, nice creative.
Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyce 15 talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyce 15 talk   Cyce 15 talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyce 15 talk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum