INTM RE-IGNITED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTM RE-IGNITED

Welcome to the home of INTM: Re-Ignited!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SIGNING UP!

Go down 
+8
Rachums
f1girl
FierceRokstar
Pofty
YoureReallyPretty
george12
Drew
Sweet_Tyra
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet_Tyra
Admin
Sweet_Tyra

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:04 am

It is that time again!!

If you would like to be a contestant on the brand new version of INTM Cycle 6, here is all the info you will need!!

Each week, contestants will be given a specific photoshoot to recreate with themselves as the models.

And I am now revealing for the first time that this cycle, we are heading back to the beginning and all photoshoots will be based on....

SHOOTS FROM AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL!!!

So if you have always wanted to re-create what your favourite girls have done on the show, this is your chance!!

Once the shoots are revealed week by week, contestants will be able to send in a certain amount of "frames", or photographs, which will then be evaluated by a panel of judges. The judges will deliberate and one (or maybe less or more!) will be sent packing, until we are faced with our Final Two and then our WINNER, voted on by the judges, models and fans!

So, wannabe models, here is your first assignment! SIGNING UP! There are up to 15 spots available and there is a FIRST IN BEST DRESSED policy. Please fill out the sign up sheet below, follow all the instructions and send it to intm6@hotmail.com. We are looking for both males and females of all shapes and sizes, preferably above the age of 16! (Exceptions can be made)

With your email, please send THREE photos of yourself:
---Two close up head shots, one face on, one profile(side) not photoshopped.
---One FULL BODY(head to toe) shot, which shows your personal style and personality- in front of a plain background. Make sure it is done from front view and not birds eye angle, and make sure the three photos fit into a set.
Now, not EVERYONE has done this correctly each cycle, so I will give you examples of what I want. If this isn’t done correctly, it may damage you in the first week of competition.

CLOSE UP:

SIGNING UP! Jared6

PROFILE:
SIGNING UP! Mikiel1-1

FULL BODY:

SIGNING UP! Connan13

(also email this to intm6@hotmail.com)
Name: (Real name or name you would like to be known as in the competition)
Height:
Ethnicity/Nationality:
Three words that describe you:
Personal Style:
Favourite designer/s:
Why do you want to be IMDB’s Next Top Model?
What can you offer that we haven’t seen before?
Who is your favourite IMDB's NTM contestant and why?
If you could choose 3 shoots from ANTM that you would like to re-create, what would they be?

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Original Cycle 6 contestants wishing to re-enter MUST still fill out a sign up sheet and send in the three pictures- but don't worry, your position in the game is secure!

Depending on the rate of signups, the competition should begin at the beginning of November and should finish in Jan/Feb. We WILL be having a break over the Xmas/New Years period. If you know you will not be available to take photos once a week during this period, please do NOT sign up!!

If you know anyone who would be interested in this competition, refer them on!!!

I look forward to your emails!!
Back to top Go down
https://intm6.forumotion.com
Drew

Drew

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:00 pm

I'm either going to shoot today or tomorrow. Doing shoots calms me down a bit. I don't care if my roots need touching up lol (I got some blonde highlights on the top of mah head).

Also, I think Jared will be pleased that I no longer have chin hair. Razz
Back to top Go down
george12

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:04 am

well i will try since you love my final color shoot in ALL ANTM XD

WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?
Back to top Go down
Sweet_Tyra
Admin
Sweet_Tyra

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 10:51 am

No specific deadline, but ASAP would be good seeing as though I would like to start it early Nov
Back to top Go down
YoureReallyPretty

YoureReallyPretty

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:18 am

*is pleased*
Back to top Go down
Pofty

Pofty

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:05 am

Dude I so want in. I'll shoot ASAP (which might not be for a week or so. Forgive me).
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwinter.com/~koreth/
Drew

Drew

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:06 am

I finished shooting today. It was so awkward because the neighbor kids were next door watching me shoot. At least they learned from the mastah. Cool
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:35 am

Application sent! albino albino albino
Back to top Go down
george12

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:20 am

i will try this weekend!
Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:34 pm

I will audition this time, just need to get my hair cut. rabbit
Back to top Go down
f1girl

f1girl

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:10 am

I tried ALL-ANTMNTM so lets see how I do in this one Smile
Back to top Go down
Pofty

Pofty

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:58 am

f1girl wrote:
I tried ALL-ANTMNTM so lets see how I do in this one Smile
ALEX!! Haygrrrl! <3

Also I shot yesterday but I only liked my profile shot. Pahaha. I don't think "A nice profile' will get me far so I will try reshooting sometime this week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sweet_Tyra
Admin
Sweet_Tyra

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:40 am

ATTENTION:

Guys, Ive only got 2 applications, make sure you are sending them to intm6@hotmail.com otherwise I wont get them

I don't use the old intm account anymore!!

Also, sign ups are a little slow, so encourage your pals to get into it!

Back to top Go down
f1girl

f1girl

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Sent the email application Smile
Back to top Go down
george12

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:56 am

i get the bs and the profile shoot i have to do the body shoot xD
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Hey Leigh have you talked to the people of MNTM? I'm sure they would be more than happy to advertise for you. A lot of past mntm contestants would definitely love to participate in INTM.
Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 5:53 am

yess, you should definitely hit them up on facebook or somethin.
especially since the finale is coming up, I just made a MM vid for
them to post in the finale vid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:02 am

I messaged a shit load of mntm contestants earlier. Hopefully we'll have some of them audition. I know Ash had her eye on this competition for a while now.
Back to top Go down
FierceRokstar

FierceRokstar

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 am

hey I just noticed everytime someone replies after me I get an email to my phone...
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:11 am

yeah it always does that.
Back to top Go down
Sweet_Tyra
Admin
Sweet_Tyra

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:40 am

Im pretty sure theres a way to disable that

And woooo thanks for the advertising guys, much appreciated. Hopefully we can get this running again, Im a little discouraged by the lack of sign ups so far :S
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:03 am

Don't be so discouraged Leigh! Just wait it out a bit longer and try to advertise as much as you can.
Back to top Go down
f1girl

f1girl

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:50 am

How many have signed up so far?
Back to top Go down
Pofty

Pofty

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:00 am

I know this won't do much to alleviate the discouragednessness but I'm still planning on auditioning. I won't have time to (re)shoot until next week but I will get it done ASAP after that Very Happy And I'm very much looking forward to competing alien
Back to top Go down
Drew

Drew

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:10 am

I think Leigh has 4 auditions so far...could be more idk.

Btw I LOVE your avatar Alex! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SIGNING UP! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SIGNING UP!   SIGNING UP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIGNING UP!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INTM RE-IGNITED :: Cycle 6 Re-Ignited Premiere-
Jump to: