INTM RE-IGNITED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTM RE-IGNITED

Welcome to the home of INTM: Re-Ignited!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D= dead board is dead!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mellykakes

D= dead board is dead!? Empty
PostSubject: D= dead board is dead!?   D= dead board is dead!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:20 am

Is this board already dead? D=

So.. What has everyone been up to? get anything nice for christmas? have fun bringing in the new year? and all other boring general questions like that..
Back to top Go down
Pofty

Pofty

PostSubject: Re: D= dead board is dead!?   D= dead board is dead!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:25 am

Ah the first post of 2011! I was thinking about doing that but you beat me to it!

Oh man, Christmas was lovely. I got things. They were nice. How was yours?

I still need to take my shots to Cycle 6 casting. I've started looking more and more elderly and sad on film so I had misgivings about this whole thing but I think I'm going to give it a go
albino I hope it's not too late :S ahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.midwinter.com/~koreth/
Mellykakes

PostSubject: Re: D= dead board is dead!?   D= dead board is dead!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:49 am

awh man, I didn't even realize this was the first post of 2011.. I would have made it all epic and what not.. Evil or Very Mad OH wells.

My christmas was FANTASTIC.. and right now I am suppose to be cleaning my room.. but thought I would pop on here and see if it anyone was on this site.. but no.. its still dead. D= wah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D= dead board is dead!?   D= dead board is dead!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D= dead board is dead!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INTM RE-IGNITED :: Discussion- OT-
Jump to: